Sunday, July 19, 2009

Some of my Cricut creations...

So, my very sweet husband got me a Cricut for my birthday (which isn't until next month, but who's counting?) I've been experimenting with it and I am still really in the learning phases. I haven't scrapbooked in years, so I'm getting reacquianted with my scrapbook supplies as well as getting to know my Cricut.


Anyway, here are my latest creations.

Some thank you cards for my in-laws (these are being sent to thank them for the birthday gifts she got last month. Better late than never, right?)


These are basically the same cards, I was just trying to save paper so I alternated the burgundy and blue papers on these.







This one is probably my favorite. The printed paper I've had for years, I got it from a scrap bag of papers at a scrapbook supply store.

All of these cards were made using the "Beyond Birthdays" cartridge.













These are signs I made for my kids' rooms. This was my first attempt at cutting Vinyl. I'll just say this - this is the first and last time I'll be cutting welded letters without transfer tape to apply it! Taylor's sign was made using the "Life's a Beach" cart and Braden's was made using the "Sans Serif" cart w/ the "Beyond Birthdays" cart for the stars.



0 comments:

My Family

This is me!
JamiSeattle23Jan08
My Soldier
JDFIraq
My kids
be783c9e-ee2a-11dc-b30c-0015170f982cw

Blogs I Read

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.