Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Kielbasa

Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Kielbasa

This crock pot recipe comes from my friend Laura. This is our first time trying it, so I'll let you know how it goes! Today is a busy day for me, so the crock pot will definitely make my life a bit easier.
6 tablespoons butter
2 diced onions
1 cup packed brown sugar
1-¼ cup ketchup
3 tablespoons cider vinegar
1½ teaspoons spicy brown mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
1 pound kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 inch piecesMelt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until tender. Stir in brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper sauce. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Place sausage in a slow cooker with the sauce and onions. Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours. The longer it simmers the better!

0 comments:

My Family

This is me!
JamiSeattle23Jan08
My Soldier
JDFIraq
My kids
be783c9e-ee2a-11dc-b30c-0015170f982cw

Blogs I Read

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.