Monday, July 27, 2009

Feedback

So, the recipe for the Sweet and Sour Kielbasa was not one I will be keeping or making again. I scrapped the whole bit in the trash, and my husband brought home take out. I don't know what I did wrong, but I do think that Kielbasa is probably not the best item to be in the crockpot since it's already cooked.


Anyway, I got a new Cricut cartridge in the mail! Simply Sweet. I haven't had time to try it out yet. My new project is a "Home is where the Army sends us" plaque with all of our duty stations on it. I got the base part done today (no pictures, yet) and I'm hoping to work on the rest of it sometime this week.

For now I've got to go ......... busy day tomorrow. After almost 7 months without our beloved dog Josie, we are finally picking her up from the airport tomorrow and she'll be joining us in Hawaii! We're very excited.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

when i saw that recipe my first thought was...not sure of the texture of the sausage after cooking that long! i always hate it when a meal is so bad i have to throw it away.

My Family

This is me!
JamiSeattle23Jan08
My Soldier
JDFIraq
My kids
be783c9e-ee2a-11dc-b30c-0015170f982cw

Blogs I Read

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.