Saturday, October 10, 2009

Halloween T-Shirt

So, I went out and did some shopping today ... I mostly looked for Halloween items and couldn't find any short sleeved shirts Halloween themed shirts for my 6 year old son. So, I bought a plain white t shirt from Walmart, and spent $0.70 on fabric and made my own.


Iadded some rustic looking stitches around the image to hold it in place and here is my goofball wearing the finished product:

This was so easy to make! I cut the images using my Cricut! I used the "Life is a Beach" cartridge for the skull & crossbones image. All you do is apply fusible webbing to your fabric by lightly pressing the entire thing with a warm iron, cut with your Cricut, peel off the paper backing and iron on the image. I'm pleased with how it turned out, although I think that my sewing machine is about on it's last legs. Oh well .... Christmas is right around the corner! Maybe Santa will be good to me this year .... ;)


0 comments:

My Family

This is me!
JamiSeattle23Jan08
My Soldier
JDFIraq
My kids
be783c9e-ee2a-11dc-b30c-0015170f982cw

Blogs I Read

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.