Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finally lost his first tooth...

After many months of patiently waiting for a loose tooth to appear, about a week ago my 6 year old son mentioned his tooth was loose. He'd shown me several "loose" teeth before that really weren't loose at all. I think he was just trying to keep up with the Kingergarten Joneses, since all of his friends were losing teeth and he didn't have so much as a wiggle. So, I felt the tooth and sure enough, it was loose!

Today we went to a birthday party and halfway through the party he showed me the tooth again and I could tell it was about ready to come out. The mother of the birthday girl served the cake, my son took a bite and then walked back over to me. A push with his tongue and out came the tooth!

Finally!



He's very excited :)


0 comments:

My Family

This is me!
JamiSeattle23Jan08
My Soldier
JDFIraq
My kids
be783c9e-ee2a-11dc-b30c-0015170f982cw

Blogs I Read

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.